The ScreenPlay VISTA DLP projectors are our first projectors that meet the communication standards for the Crestron Connected Network Communication Protocols and are compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud® Service. The complete VISTA lineup of six models of various resolutions and lens types are Crestron certified.
Here’s why we’re excited to release second-generation Crestron Connected® enabled devices. Crestron Connected now delivers even more robust control of third-party devices, including displays and projectors. It also includes the added benefit of compatibility with the XiO Cloud® platform to remotely monitor and manage those devices. Here’s what else you get:
- A new, API-based protocol proven to offer faster responses between devices and the room control system, as well as more device feedback relative to specific statuses.
- Backwards compatibility with first-gen Crestron Connected devices.
- Support for TLS and authenticated connections for enhanced security.
- Compatibility with RoomView® software and Crestron Fusion, Crestron Fusion Cloud, and XiO Cloud platforms.
- Fully compatible with existing and new Crestron control systems, as well as our enterprise-grade, server-based control system, Virtual Control.
- No longer requires Adobe Flash.
- Programming interfaces expanded to include capability reports, so a programmer can query a device for what features are included vs. not included.
- Optional device features are now advertised to the control system program to give clients more choices of what to control and monitor.
The VISTA lineup is also compatible with all other major network protocol standards including PJLink, AMX Dynamic discovery, Extron IPLink, and an extensive set of RS232 commands.
Designed for the enterprise customer, the VISTA lineup offers outstanding ultra-long lamp life, high brightness, and superb connectivity, which includes 2x HDMI ports.
- Vibrant colors.
- Outstanding readability and contrast.
- Compact and lightweight form.
- Versatile portable display solution.
Short-throw models add further versatility and installation options to the line, making them suitable for fixed installations and 24/7 operation.
The complete VISTA line is also easy on the eye with its sleek matte white finish, understated branding, and matching accessories.